As I've already been nominated for this award twice, and I'm running out of interesting things to say about myself, I'll answer Natalie's questions and link back to my two previous posts for the interesting facts...so that's 22 recycled facts ;-)
Now for Natalie's questions!!!
- What made you start blogging and when? I began blogging in August after my first long summer holiday living without my parents. I needed something to fill the time in and I loved beauty products. I didn't begin as a beauty blog really, but migrated that way very quickly.
- What's your favourite/least favourite thing about the blogger community? I love the support and camaraderie you get from sharing your interest online. I love that you can be the first to hear about new things and hyped up products too. I've not had any trolls on my blog as yet, but I can imagine that that's pretty tough to deal with and must be a down side to blogging, although I'm certain that it's not other bloggers that do such awful things.
- What's your life ambition? I think to make the world a better place in any small way.
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Home is where the heart is for me, and always has been. I couldn't live anywhere but close to my family.
- What is your favourite time of the year and why? I love summer, and I love Christmas...in practically equal measure!
- What is a beauty product you couldn't live without? Mascara, without a shadow of a doubt.
- Favourite film? Breakfast at Tiffany's Although, as always, I prefer the book.
- How did you design your blog? I went on Shabby Blogs and picked a cute design - I'm still very much a beginner.
- How many times do you write new blogposts? Before December, mostly daily. But life and big announcements stopped that during December. Perhaps things will settle down more work wise...
- What are your favourite subjects to write posts about and also to read about on other blogs? Beauty, beauty, beauty!!
- What is your happiest memory? Now?? It's being handed a beautiful letter in the Lake District and looking up to find The Boy on one knee...
|Breakfast at Tiffany's (novella) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
***Love and Pixie Dust***